SKU : TURONE39
Doi Inthanon National Park, nicknamed "the roof of Thailand". located in the Thanon Thong Chai Range with 2565 meters above the sea level it is the highest peak in Thailand. Kew Mae Pan nature trail. the trail open from beginning of Nov until the end of May each year. It's a 3km trail around 2 hours. Be there early to witness the sea of cloud, it's really amazing.
Categories : One Day Tours ,  Chiang Mai ,  Trekking Tours ,  1 Day Trekking Tour ,
Minimum booking 2 persons
Pick up time: 07.00 am. – 07.30 am.
Drop off time: 5.30 pm. – 6.00 pm.
- The highest peak in Thailand with 2,565 meters above sea level. Enjoy with the beautiful scenery of the lush green forest area.
- Short trail at Ang Ka trail, walk through an accessible trail and see the natural beauty of the forest.
- Visit King & Queen pagodas, the twin chedis which built to honor King Bhumibal and Queen Sirikit of Thailand.
- Start hiking around 2-3 hours at Kew Mae Pan nature trail. Is highly recommended for those who love hiking and see beauty of nature. As part of Inthanon National Park, it is cold for almost whole year and it is height 2150 meters above sea level. Along the way, you'll have opportunities to see wildlife and amazing natural features. The forest, dense and green, opens spectacularly into a high-altitude meadow with views to the north. Depending on the visibility, you can see for miles. As you descend, you'll see the twin padodas on the mountain and amazing panoramic view on the top hill.
- Visit Wachiratharn & Siritarn waterfall.
- Hmong hill tribe market
- Return back to hotel
Tour included: Round trips transfer / English Speaking Guide / Insurance / Lunch / All Entrance fees