SKU : CNXBIKE13
Discover the charms of old city in Chiang Mai. Bike the back lanes and alleys to experience both the modern city and the ancient temples. The slow ride gives you an excellent opportunity to learn a bit about the long history and rich culture of Chiang Mai. This tour is good for families with young children.
** Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment **
Category: Half Day
Route: Flat terrain
Distance: 11 km.
- Meeting at the Grasshopper Adventures Shop near Chiang Mai Gate at 9:15 am. The bike tour will depart at 9:30 am sharp. After a quick fitting and briefing then we pedal away.
- Riding to Wat Chiang Man that is Chiang Mai’s oldest temple built in the auspicious Northeast corner of the old city where the ancient Marble and Crystal Buddha images are enshrined.
- Visiting the Navel Temple with its serene 700 hundred year old white Buddha and the Three Kings Monument.
- The next stop is Chiang Mai’s grandest monument, Wat Chedi Luang.
- Dropping by at the Thapae Gate that is the one of the important and famous gate.
- Taking to Somphet Market for learning a bit about Chiang Mai food and taste a few fruits and sweets.
Tour included: Mountain Bike with helmet/ English Speaking Guide/ Snack & fruit
Tour excluded: Transportation
- The tropical sun might be fierce. So you should use sun block or wear long sleeves and hat.
- Men and woman need to cover their shoulders to enter temples and mosques. Woman need to cover their knees as well, so If you like to wear shorts when riding, we recommend you bring a sarong to wear for entering a temple or mosque.
Remark: Transportation is not included. You must go at the meeting point at Grasshopper Adventures Office.