SKU : ELEONE27
Our Fill day program provides the opportunity to support project and local community in a more in depth fashion. Part of you day is set aside not only to learn about elephants but also how we are promotion better farming practices amounts local farmers.
Pick up time: 08.30 am. – 09.00 am.
Drop off time: 4.30 pm. – 5.00 pm.
The day is about elephants so you will get to meet, love them. You will also get the chance to have a mud spa our elephants and then play with them in the Maeklang river. You will also be able to help with the program by planting elephants food, making herbal medicine and cleaning up elephant poo.
- Change of clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us
- Introductory discussion on elephant history and mahout’s life
- Meet you elephants and feeding with bananas
- Bathe, Mud spa, brush and have fun splashing around with the elephants
- Planting elephants food
- Making herbal medicine
- Return to Chiang Mai hotel
Tour include: Transfer from hotel / Insurance / English speaking guide / Lunch / Elephant’s food / Drinking water
What to bring: Towel / Swimming suit / Insect spray / Sunscreen / Camera