SKU : ELEONE38
Changthai Heritage is a peaceful & secure home for elephant where they are free from abusive work.Set up by a group of elephant Lover and join to work between local people , professional mahout and care by veterinarians, found in june 2015 , we rescue elephant a safe , support and survival of elephant living with nature and community , to keep they away from abusive work circus riding.
Pick up time: 08.00 am. – 08.30 am.
Drop off time: 5.00 pm.
- Arrive Chang Thai heritage, change a clothes, then learn about Thai elephant history , how to communicated with them - food - natural-habit - how they defense themselves.
- Meet elephant , prepare food and feed , play , take photo with elephant , interact and learn elephant natural habit , observe elephant temperament.
- Lunch cook Pad Thai , vegetarian buffet Thai (no MSG)
- Learn about elephant medicine , make organic herbal medicine and feed to elephant , walk with elephant to mud pond do mud spa for elephant , bathe and skin treatment for elephant , bring them back and say goodbye to elephant .
- Change clothes, then back to city about 5.00 p.m.
Tour included: Transfer roundtrip / Lunch / English speaking guide / Insurance
What’s to bring: Towel comfortable shoes can get wet / Spare clothes / Insect repellant / Camera
Stop to a traditional local market, elephant feeding, elephant mud spa and shower in the river, The Elephant place is great, of reasonable size (about 5 or 6 elephants in the camp) and people seems to love their job. This is a "no riding" tour, elephants were very well trained and treated with a lot of respect
At Toto’s Elephant Sanctuary, is a place for observing the elephants in their natural environment, feeding and taking care of them. We do not allow the elephants to be ridden. Our aim is simply to provide a better life for these magnificent creatures and to conserve them in a respectful manner while preventing them from becoming an endangered species.
You will not only interact with thai elephants, but also you will spend half or full day with us, eating delicious thai food, meeting people from around the world and having a lot of fun. We will teach you everything about our elephants, where they come from, what they eat, what is their daily routine, their health problems and how we cure them end much more
Kanta Elephant Sanctuary is an ethical and sustainable eco-tourism project located approximately 45km from the city of Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand. Founded in Mar 2015. A new dimention of seeing, feeling and touching the elephants in the wild open space, happy. As they are parts of our family there is no need to control them in the harm way. No training hook No ankle chain and absolutely no riding.