SKU : ELEHLF38
At Joining elephant sanctuary, we are sustainable ecotourism elephant sanctuary located approximately Mae-wang area 60km from the city of Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand.it is a joint initiative between members of the Hill-tribes and Chiang Mai locals who were concerned about the elephant's way of life in Thailand. We founded Joining elephant sanctuary in 2017 as a save,rescue and finding the best way of life for elephant.
Pick up time: 07.30 - 08.00 am.
Drop off time: 12.30 pm.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Drive approximately 1 hour south of Chiang Mai through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas
- Arrive at the Joining Elephant Sanctuary. Walk through and learn about the elephants, change into traditional Karen clothing, learn and make medicine for the elephants
- Meet the elephants. Feed, give medicine, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants
- Mud spa with the elephants
- Walk with the elephants to a river and bath them
- Enjoy lunch of traditional Thai meal and fresh fruit. Then say goodbye to the elephants
- Leave Joining Elephant Sanctuary and drive approximately 1 hour to Chiang Mai
- Drop off at your hotel
Tour included: Transfer roundtrip / Lunch / Drinking water / English speaking guide / Insurance
What’s to bring: Change cloth / Sandal / Towel / Sunscreen/ Insect repellent