SKU : ELEHLF39
Joining elephant sanctuary is a small non–profit elephant camp dedicated to providing care and assistance to Thailand’s captive elephant population through a multifaceted approach involving local community outreach, rescue and rehabilitation programs.
Pick up time: 12.30 – 1.00 pm.
Drop off time: 5.30 pm.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Drive approximately 1 hour south of Chiang Mai through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas
- Arrive at the Joining Elephant Sanctuary. Walk through and learn about the elephants, change into traditional Karen clothing, learn and make medicine for the elephants
- Meet the elephants. Feed, give medicine, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants
- Mud spa with the elephants
- Walk with the elephants to a river and bath them
- Enjoy lunch of traditional Thai meal and fresh fruit. Then say goodbye to the elephants
- Leave Joining Elephant Sanctuary and drive approximately 1 hour to Chiang Mai
- Drop off at your hotel
Tour included: Transfer roundtrip / Lunch / Drinking water / English speaking guide / Insurance
What’s to bring: Change cloth / Sandal / Towel / Sunscreen/ Insect repellent