SKU : TURHLF17
The best way to experience Chiang Mai city is with our certified guides whom will take you through the city safely from the vantage and comfort of a Segway. Let us show you the most famous temples, landmarks and markets. Glide along and enjoy the usually unseen backstreets with two guides per group to keep you safe and educate you on the old city and its history.
Departure time: 09.00 am. / 1.00 pm. / 3.00 pm.
Duration time: 2 Hours
Meeting point: Guests are required to go direct to the Segway Gibbon office conveniently located near Thaphae gate 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Guest arrives at Segway Gibbon office, welcome and introduction and sign disclaimer
- Getting used to the Segway machine – spend 15 minutes within a safe environment trying the Segway and learning the controls
- Start your Segway city tour! Visit numerous temples within the old town and learn about the history and culture of Chiang Mai
- Stop off at one of our favorite coffee shops for a refreshment and snack
- Continue on the Segway tour and finalize scheduled sights
- Program wrap-up and return to Segway office
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Segway Gibbon offers the first and only Segway city tours of the unique and beautiful city of Chiang Mai. We offer our gests the chance to discover Chiang Mai in a way they have never seen before by gilding on a Segway personal transporter
Seeing the city sites on a Segway is the perfect way of bringing together the marvelous culture of Thailand with the fascinating experience of traveling using one of the most impressive developments in transportation technology. Segway Gibbon tours offer a unique and complete experience: a great orientation, informative historical and current day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops, and superb personal service from your guide and an opportunity to ride the coolest machine in the world!
Attraction locations may vary, and are selected by your guide, includes such Chiang Mai city landmarks as:
- Phra Singh Temple
- Pan Tao Temple
- Chedi Luang Temple
- Chiang Man Temple
- Three Kings Monument
What to wear and bring: Loose fitting modest clothes for the temples and comfortable walking shoes, Sunscreen
Restrictions: Minimum weight is 40kg and Maximum weight is 115 kilos. A Segway PT is not an ideal mode for people with some mobility issues.
** Subject to change, depending on weather and availability, time are approximations
Tour includes: Segway city tour 2 hours / Snack and Drinks / Insurance