Pick up time: 06.30 am. – 07.00 am.
Drop off time: 2.00 pm.
- Drive approximately 1.5 hours South of Chiang Mai through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas.
- Arrive at the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. Walk through and learn about the elephants, change into traditional Karen clothing and make medicine for the elephants.
- Meet the elephants. Feed, give medicine, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants.
- Mud Spa with the elephants
- Walk with the elephants to a river and bathe them.
- Eat a traditional meal and then say goodbye to the elephants.
- Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and drive approximately 1.5 hours to Chiang Mai.
- Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Tour included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Drinking water
What to bring: Towel / Spare cloths / Sandal / Hat / Sun lotion / Insect repellant / Swimming suite