SKU : CNXBIKE12
Chiang Mai Bicycle has been organizing bicycle tours in Chiang Mai for 10 years. We love cycling and want to show you the best way to discover the real Thailand is. The full day of activities, morning bike in the countryside and afternoon hike in the mountains to a hill tribe village.
** Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment **
• After a pick-up at the hotel, we choose mountain bikes to set off on a ride from the Thai countryside into the lush greenery of subtropic dipterocarp forests.
• At lunch time we will be at a local market where we can see the farmers selling their products.
• By pick-up truck we make our way to a remote village higher up into the mountains. These are the lands of the ethnic minorities.
• We start a trek that will lead us through their territory for a few hours. Amazingly, these hill tribes live mostly self-sufficient and find a way of providing in their own needs on these steep mountain slopes.
• Late afternoon back to Chiang Mai.
Category: Full Day Tours
Roads: Distance 25 km. 80 % flat paved country roads, 20% dirt roads
Time: 08.30 - 17.30 h
Departure: Every Day
Group Size: Minimum 2 people, maximum 08 people (more on request)
Tour Included: English speaking guide/ Good mountain or comfort bikes/ Lunch/ Drinking Water/ Accident Insurance/ Helmet/ Transport hotel-start bike tour and back
**If you book for 1 person and on the day of your tour there are more people then we will refund to you the single surcharge