SKU : CNXBIKE08
Chiang Mai Bicycle has been organizing bicycle tours in Chiang Mai for 10 years. This trip is a unique combination of cycling in the morning that you can get experience of Thai countryside. In the afternoon, you also can relax at the pool of a nice resort and then learn how to cook Thai food in the afternoon.
** Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment **
• We pick you up from your hotel at 8.00 - 8.30 am. and transfer you by car to a small traditional village about 20 minutes outside Chiang Mai.
• We will cycle through traditional villages with wooden houses on stilts, ride through the rice fields along lazy back roads and stop at a village school. Encounters such as water Buffalo crossing the street or children surprised by the unusual sight of foreigners in their village are to be expected.
• We continue our exploration of the lifestyle of local farmers and get to learn about the process of seasonal rice farming.
• Our bicycle tour ends at lunch time at a resort where we have lunch and time to swim, don’t forget your swimming clothes.
• After lunch we take you to the local market to buy vegetables and herbs and you will learn how to cook Thai food. You will prepare the food yourself and you can try your food during dinner.
• After that your tour ends and we bring you to your hotel in Chiang Mai about 6.00 - 6.30 pm.
Category: Full Day Tours
Roads: Distance 27 km. 100 % flat paved country roads
Time: 08.30 - 18.30 h
Departure: Every Day
Group Size: Minimum 2 people, maximum 08 people (more on request)
Tour Included: English speaking guide/ Good mountain or comfort bikes/ Local Lunch/ Drinking Water/ Accident Insurance/ Helmet/ Cooking Course/ Dinner/ Transport hotel-start bike tour and back
** If you book for 1 person and on the day of your tour there are more people then we will refund to you the single surcharge