SKU : TRKONE02
One of the most extreme. This trip is for people whom love nature and trekking also enjoy elephant ride with experience on white water rafting.
Pick up time: 08.00 am – 08:30 am.
Drop off time: 05:30 pm – 06:00 pm.
- Pick you up from hotel and drive for 30 minutes to Mae rim district
- Visit the beautiful Butterfly Farm & Orchid Farm containing more than 50 different types of colorful orchids and continue to Mae Tang district
- Drive for 1 hour to Elephant camp and enjoy elephant feeding and elephant bare back riding about 45 minutes
- After lunch walking about 2 hour to beautiful water fall, relax and have a swim at the waterfall
- Enjoy white water rafting about 3 kilometers & bamboo rafting about 20 minutes
- Visit Akha hill tribe village and return to city about 6.00 pm.
Tour Included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Entrance fees
Tour Exclude: All kind of drinks
What to bring on tour: Walking shoes / Change clothes / Sandal, Towel, Insect spay, Sun cream, Hat
Trek for 2 hours and stop at waterfall for swim & relax. Enjoy a short white water rafting along Mae Tang river. Follow our instructor as you drive your own ATV along flat roads. Take in a fascinating lesson in the care of elephants.
Trek for 2 hours and stop at waterfall for swim & relax. Enjoy white water rafting along Mae Tang River for 10 kilometers over 14 rapids. Follow our instructor as you drive your own ATV along flat roads.
Experience a completely off the beaten track hiking trails in some of Chiang Mai. Fresh and clean at the mountain. Nature was beautiful around. One Being home to the highest mountain in Thailand, Doi Inthanon National Park.
Trek for 2 hours and stop at waterfall for swim & relax. Enjoy a long white water rafting along Mae Tang river for 10 kilometers over 14 rapids for 2 hour. Take in a fascinating lesson in the care of elephants.