SKU : TRKONE02
One of the most extreme. This trip is for people whom love nature and trekking also enjoy elephant ride with experience on white water rafting.
** Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment
** Minimum booking 2 person
Pick up time: 08.00 am – 08:30 am.
Drop off time: 05:30 pm – 06:00 pm.
- Pick you up from hotel and drive for 30 minutes to Mae rim district
- Visit the beautiful Butterfly Farm & Orchid Farm containing more than 50 different types of colorful orchids and continue to Mae Tang district
- Drive for 1 hour to Elephant camp and enjoy elephant feeding and elephant bare back riding about 45 minutes
- After lunch walking about 2 hour to beautiful water fall, relax and have a swim at the waterfall
- Enjoy white water rafting about 3 kilometers & bamboo rafting about 20 minutes
- Visit Akha hill tribe village and return to city about 6.00 pm.
Tour Included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Entrance fees
Tour Exclude: All kind of drinks
What to bring on tour: Walking shoes / Change clothes / Sandal, Towel, Insect spay, Sun cream, Hat
Trekking through beautiful environment southwest of Chiang Mai, Take an elephant ride, Enjoy bamboo rafting on Maewang river,
Experience a completely off the beaten track hiking trail in Doi Inthanon National Park, rich in fauna and flora. Incredibly scenic and non touristic. Here you will hike one of a kind special hiking trails. Hiking around 4-5 hours through the heart of the rain forests.
Chang Siam, we organize and operate elephant activities in Chiang Mai more than 8 years. With our years of experience, our guests will ensure to enjoy our activities with best quality of service. Every activities that we selected for you are carefully determine that you will gain the most safety as same as your happiness.