SKU : TRKONE02
One of the most extreme. This trip is for people whom love nature and trekking also enjoy elephant ride with experience on white water rafting.
** Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment
** Minimum booking 2 person
Pick up time: 08.00 am – 08:30 am.
Drop off time: 05:30 pm – 06:00 pm.
- Pick you up from hotel and drive for 30 minutes to Mae rim district
- Visit the beautiful Butterfly Farm & Orchid Farm containing more than 50 different types of colorful orchids and continue to Mae Tang district
- Drive for 1 hour to Elephant camp and enjoy elephant feeding and elephant bare back riding about 45 minutes
- After lunch walking about 2 hour to beautiful water fall, relax and have a swim at the waterfall
- Enjoy white water rafting about 3 kilometers & bamboo rafting about 20 minutes
- Visit Akha hill tribe village and return to city about 6.00 pm.
Tour Included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Entrance fees
Tour Exclude: All kind of drinks
What to bring on tour: Walking shoes / Change clothes / Sandal, Towel, Insect spay, Sun cream, Hat
It is the trail for Hmong hill tribe to go find stuff in the forest to sell. It is a walking route with very few tourists. It has an easy walking distance, but is quite far and steep for some time. However, on the way there will be large shady trees, beautiful views, fresh and comfortable air. You can hear the wind blowing. You will enjoy the scenery along the walking path.
Besides enjoying nature route and relaxing time at Sai-Yoi waterfall, there is a small scenic waterfall. Experience the movement of clouds, wind, trees, flowers, grass and the movement of small little animals that live together in the fertile forest.
Doi Inthanon National Park, nicknamed "the roof of Thailand". located in the Thanon Thong Chai Range with 2565 meters above the sea level it is the highest peak in Thailand. Nature Trail with about 2 hours trekking through the forest and enjoy swimming at Pha Dok Siew waterfall
Experience a completely off the beaten track hiking trail in Doi Inthanon National Park, rich in fauna and flora. Incredibly scenic and non touristic. Here you will hike one of a kind special hiking trails. Hiking around 4-5 hours through the heart of the rain forests.