SKU : ELEONE04
Patara Elephant Farm invites you to hands-on experience on participating, responsibilities and taking care of an elephant. "Elephant Owner for a Day" is a special program created for everyone to learn and interact with elephants as what an owner would do daily, during which time you are trained to approach your elephant correctly
Pick up time: 07.30 am. – 08.00 am.
Drop off time: 3.30 pm.
** 1 People With 1 Elephant
- Arrive at the farm. Make registration. Get change to our training outfit. Prepare for training
- Start to Training session, includes:
- Hiking to find the elephant in the bush, Learn about elephant farm management and our breeding program, Train to approach and be near elephant.
- Learn to observe elephant temperament, Morning feed, Pregnancy test for elephant and care taking for mother with small baby.
- Learn about elephant skin care and bath your elephant in the river, Pregnancy test for elephant and care taking for mother with small baby.
- Instructed training to get on the elephant neck with difference technique, sitting on the elephant, basic riding skill and spoken commands for elephant Practice on getting upon and coming down from the elephant
- Bare-back riding session. Practice on easy riding trip within the farm and a short trip to visit local temple. Learn about elephant the Buddhism
- setting of for a long uphill trip to visit waterfall for picnic lunch and refreshing in the water with your elephant
- Elephant riding trip back to the farm for evening feed
- Farewell and photo taking with your elephant
- Transfer back to your hotel
Tour included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Drinking water
What to bring: Towel / Sandal / Sun cream / Insect spray