SKU : CNXTRK1D25
Experience a completely off the beaten track hiking trail in Doi Inthanon National Park, rich in fauna and flora. Incredibly scenic and non touristic. Here you will hike one of a kind special hiking trails. Hiking around 4-5 hours through the heart of the rain forests.
** Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment.
** Minimum booking 2 person.
Pick up time: 7.00 - 7.30 am.
Drop off time: 6.00 pm.
Difficulty: Easy to medium, has short uphills
- Pick up 7.00 to 7.30 am from your hotel.
- Drive 2 hours to Doi Inthanon National Park, stopping at a market along the way.
- Arrive at Khunpoy Karen Village, here we will begin our hiking walking through this old village that still build their house on stilts, on the side of the mountain over looking rice fields
- The first part of our hike will take 2 to 2.5 hours through the rainforest stopping at a hidden waterfall for lunch.
- After lunch we will hike another 2 hours through the rainforest, enjoying the viewpoint along the trail.
- Ending the trail at Meung Anng Village, if time allows we can go and visit the local school.
- Arrive back in Chiang Mai around 6pm.
Please note that trails and stops may change due to weather and seasonal conditions.
Tour include: Transfer roundtrip / English speaking guide / Lunch + Drinking water / Insurance
What to Bring
Wear shoes with grip suitable for trekking, swimsuit for enjoying at the waterfall and pack a warm layer, mornings can be chilly at the summit.