SKU : TURONE04
White Temple" and you'll see it very different from other temples in Thailand, designed all in white. A chance to visit Golden Triangle.
**Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment
Pick up time: 07.00 am – 07.30 am.
Drop off time: 8.30 pm – 9.30 pm.
- Pick you up from the hotel
- Drive along the road to Chiang Rai province
- The first stop will be made at the Hot Spring in Mae Ka-chan village about 15 minutes.
- Continued to White Temple or Silver temple built by Mr.Chaleumchai Kositpipat, the great artist of Thailand that present his unique art and idea about the Buddism.
- Visit the Golden Triangle. From the viewpoint, the tourists will find the land that connects the three countries, surrounded by long and calm waterway
- Visit Maesai border, the northern most point of Thailand where you can see the border between Thailand and Burma.
Remark: Children price height not over than 100 cms.
Tour Included: Transportation from hotel (City area) / Entrance fee on the program / English Speaking Guide / Lunch / Insurance /
Doi Inthanon National Park, nicknamed "the roof of Thailand". located in the Thanon Thong Chai Range with 2565 meters above the sea level it is the highest peak in Thailand. Nature Trail with about 2 hours trekking through the forest and enjoy swimming at Pha Dok Siew waterfall
The Maetaeng Elephant Park offers the greatest, up-close elephant experience in Northern Thailand. Experience, Elephant Show, Bamboo Rafting, Ox Cart rides.Visit women of Karen Tribe They are wearing rings around their necks.
Take a special time to enjoy Elephant ride on elephant through the jungle and see elephant show well certainly you will be surprised by how clever these elephants and their Mahouts are., experience trip by taking Bamboo rafting along the river, Ox Cart rides, visit Orchid & Butterfly farm
(More style avaliable)
Doi Inthanon National Park, nicknamed "the roof of Thailand". located in the Thanon Thong Chai Range with 2565 meters above the sea level it is the highest peak in Thailand.There is a board saying "This is the highest spot !" with its altitude on the mountaintop, there are two monuments; One is for the current King (King Phumibol Adulyadej) and for Queen (Queen Sirikit)