SKU : TURONE04
White Temple" and you'll see it very different from other temples in Thailand, designed all in white. A chance to visit Golden Triangle.
**Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment
Pick up time: 07.00 am – 07.30 am.
Drop off time: 8.30 pm – 9.30 pm.
- Pick you up from the hotel
- Drive along the road to Chiang Rai province
- The first stop will be made at the Hot Spring in Mae Ka-chan village about 15 minutes.
- Continued to White Temple or Silver temple built by Mr.Chaleumchai Kositpipat, the great artist of Thailand that present his unique art and idea about the Buddism.
- Visit the Golden Triangle. From the viewpoint, the tourists will find the land that connects the three countries, surrounded by long and calm waterway
- Visit Maesai border, the northern most point of Thailand where you can see the border between Thailand and Burma.
Remark: Children price height not over than 100 cms.
Tour Included: Transportation from hotel (City area) / Entrance fee on the program / English Speaking Guide / Lunch / Insurance /
Taking a special time to enjoy elephant riding through the jungle and see elephant show that you will be surprised by how clever these elephants and their Mahouts are. Also taking bamboo rafting along the river, Ox Cart riding, and visit orchid & butterfly farm.
(More style avaliable)
It is a trip that will bring you to Phoenix Elephant Sanctuary to take care of elephants without riding and hurting elephants. The place that you can get closer to elephants and learn how they really are like their habits and behaviors. After that it is time for more adventure at Eagle Track Zipline with 20 stations (Silver Package ) in the jungle challenging your fear of height and strength to climbing, crossing sky bridge and much more.
The trip that make you get closer with nature by trekking around 2 hrs. at Pha Dok Siew Trail, located in Doi Inthanon National Park, known as highest mountain of Thailand. You will pass by rice field, truly jungle, waterfall that allow people to swim.
Doi Inthanon National Park, nicknamed "the roof of Thailand". located in the Thanon Thong Chai Range with 2565 meters above the sea level it is the highest peak in Thailand. Kew Mae Pan nature trail. the trail open from beginning of Nov until the end of May each year. It's a 3km trail around 2 hours. Be there early to witness the sea of cloud, it's really amazing.