**Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment
Pick up time: 07.00 am – 07.30 am.
Drop off time: 9.00 pm – 9.30 pm.
- Pick you up from the hotel
- Drive along the road to Chiang Rai province
- The first stop will be Hot Spring in Mae Ka-chan village about 15 minutes. for taking a break after a long drive.
- Continued to White Temple or Silver temple built by Mr.Chaleumchai Kositpipat, the great artist of Thailand that present his unique art and idea about the Buddism.
- Visit Black Museum the main temple is a large wooden structure. The black tiered roof has curvy metal points jutting from the sides. Inside, the wooden infrastructure is aesthetically exposed. In the center a long wooden table with benches on both sides is lined with an incredibly long snakeskin runner.
- Visit Blue Temple (Rong Sear Tean Temple). The temple was finished.It makes the temple aesthetically very pleasing to the eye. The interior of the wihan is very beautiful. The entrance is guarded by two spectacular dragon statues. The outside is gorgeous, but the inside is even more spectacular with beautiful paintings and a huge white Buddha in the centre.The design of these dragons has been inspired by the work of national artist Tawan Duchanee (1939-2014). He is the creator of the famous Black House, another interesting attraction in the Chiang Rai area. The Blue Temple Wat Rong Seua Ten has already become another attraction of Chiang Rai.-
- Visit the Golden Triangle. From the viewpoint, the tourists will find the land that connects the three countries, surrounded by long and calm waterway
Tour Included: Transportation from hotel (City area) / Entrance fee on the programs / English Speaking Guide / Lunch / Insurance /