SKU : TURONE40
The trip that make you get closer with nature by trekking around 2 hrs. at Pha Dok Siew Trail, located in Doi Inthanon National Park, known as highest mountain of Thailand. You will pass by rice field, truly jungle, waterfall that allow people to swim.
Categories : One Day Tours ,  Chiang Mai ,  Trekking Tours ,  1 Day Trekking Tour ,
Minimum booking 2 persons
Pick up time: 07.00 am. – 07.30 am.
Drop off time: 5.30 pm. – 6.00 pm.
- Visit the highest peak in Thailand with 2,565 meters above sea level. Enjoy with the beautiful scenery of the lush green forest area
- Ang Ka trail, walk through an accessible trail and see the natural beauty of the forest
- Visit King & Queen pagodas, the twin chedis which built to honor King Bhumibal and Queen Sirikit of Thailand
- Visit Wachiratharn & Siritarn waterfall
- Hmong hill tribe market
- Start nature trail spend a time about 2-3 hours walk through the jungle following a narrow mountain trail which leads us to stunning hidden waterfall in the middle of lush jungle , Enjoy the cool fresh air at the waterfall and enjoy swimming at Pha Dok Siew waterfall before will continue back to the ground. Along the way we will walk pass through the farmland. Fresh coffee brewing ,visitor are able to tour the coffee plantation, roast the coffee beans, brew the coffee and enjoy the aroma and smooth taste of fresh coffee brewing.
- Return back to hotel
What you should bring: Suncream / Swimming suite / Insect or mosquito repellent / Towel
Tour included: Transfer from hotel / English speaking guide / Insurance / Lunch / Entrance fees