Pick up time: 07.30 am. – 08.00 am.
Drop off time: 5.30 pm.
- We will pick you up in Chiang Mai at your guesthouse
- After arriving, you will change into traditional northern style clothes and we will pay respect to Ganesha, the Elephant Buddha
- You will meet the elephants and practice using commands to ride and control the elephants
- Then, we will take your elephants for a ride around the forest.
- We will have lunch in the forest. All leftovers can go to the elephant so nothing is wasted, and no trash is left behind!
- Visit the natural black mud spa to play in the mud with the elephants. This mud is very good for your skin and the elephants, so enjoy!
- After getting muddy, you and your elephant will need a bath in the river. Clean your elephant and have fun swimming!
- Return to the Thai Elephant Home to shower, enjoy fresh fruit, and experience an optional Thai herbal spa for hands and feet.
- Learn more about what you can do to help with our Reforestation Project.
- Return to Chiang Mai
Tour included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Drinking water / Mahout clothes
What to bring: Towel / Sandal / Sun cream / Insect spray / Hat