SKU : ELEONE05
At Thai Elephant Home we believe our elephants should be treated with respect and care. We love our elephants and treat them as a member of our family. With the same passion that we hold for our elephants, we are also dedicated to environmental sustainability in order to preserve the spirit, culture, and environment of Thailand.
Pick up time: 07.30 am. – 08.00 am.
Drop off time: 5.30 pm.
- We will pick you up in Chiang Mai at your guesthouse
- After arriving, you will change into traditional northern style clothes and we will pay respect to Ganesha, the Elephant Buddha
- You will meet the elephants and practice using commands to ride and control the elephants
- Then, we will take your elephants for a ride around the forest.
- We will have lunch in the forest. All leftovers can go to the elephant so nothing is wasted, and no trash is left behind!
- Visit the natural black mud spa to play in the mud with the elephants. This mud is very good for your skin and the elephants, so enjoy!
- After getting muddy, you and your elephant will need a bath in the river. Clean your elephant and have fun swimming!
- Return to the Thai Elephant Home to shower, enjoy fresh fruit, and experience an optional Thai herbal spa for hands and feet.
- Learn more about what you can do to help with our Reforestation Project.
- Return to Chiang Mai
Tour included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Drinking water / Mahout clothes
What to bring: Towel / Sandal / Sun cream / Insect spray / Hat
Patara Elephant Farm invites you to hands-on experience on participating, responsibilities and taking care of an elephant. "Elephant Owner for a Day" is a special program created for everyone to learn and interact with elephants as what an owner would do daily, during which time you are trained to approach your elephant correctly
At Toto’s Elephant Sanctuary, is a place for observing the elephants in their natural environment, feeding and taking care of them. We do not allow the elephants to be ridden. Our aim is simply to provide a better life for these magnificent creatures and to conserve them in a respectful manner while preventing them from becoming an endangered species.
Join us for a rare opportunity to be up close to elephants in nature and experience life in an authentic hill tribe village. Our experienced English-speaking hill tribe guide will take good care of you. Elephant Village Sanctuary is wholly-owned and managed by a hill tribe family. Proceeds go towards caring for the elephants and improving the village.
Chang Thai Heritage is a peaceful & secure home for elephant where they are free from abusive work. Set up by a group of elephant lover and join to work between local people , professional mahout and care by veterinarians, found in June 2015 , we rescue elephant a safe , support and survival of elephant living with nature and community , to keep they away from abusive work circus riding.