SKU : CNXFUCOK03
The Thai Farm Cooking School has been open since the year 2000 and is owned by Sawat and Nathalie. Most of the trees are planted by Sawat, who is very passionate about farming. A great opportunity for visitors to learn more about the ingredients while cooking tasty meals!
Pick up time: 08.00 am. – 08.30 am.
Drop off time: 04.00 pm - 04.30 pm.
- Visit local market
- Explaining and learning about herbs and ingredients at our organic farm
- Cooking jasmine rice and sticky rice
- Make your own curry paste
- Cook a stir-fry in wok, noodle dish and sweet dessert.
LEARN TO COOK
• An individual cooking station, learn by doing!
• Instruction in English by a Thai cooking instructor
• Full color recipe booklet
• Transportation to and from the school
• Free herbal tea and drinking water