Trekking 3H. & Slide waterfall & River tubing & Elephant - Overnight
pick up : 08.00-08.30 am.
dropoff : 10.00-10.30 am.
Accommodation- Pool villa room (+ 500 baht per person)- One night in a mixed jungle dormitory room (with ac) or tent on the tree(no ac) included in the packageFacilities of jungle dormitory room and the base camp- Minimart for snacks and supplies.- Outdoor seating area.- Resting area.- Hammocks.- Common lounge area with chairs and tables.- Clean and comfortable sleeping arrangements in the jungle dormitory room.- Fresh bed sheets and blankets.- Proper lighting and ventilation in the jungle dormitory room.- Wi-Fi- Locker **Don't forget to bring your sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, and swimwear for this outdoor adventure**What's Included- Transportation - Pick-up and drop off- Travel accident insurance- First aid-certified guides and staff- Life jackets- Tube- Local English-speaking tour guide- 2 Shot welcome drinks- Local snack- Tea and instant coffee- Drinking water- All meals dinner and breakfast- One night in a mixed jungle dormitory room(with ac) or tent on the tree (no ac) or Pool villa room (+ 500 baht per person)Meals Included- Lunch 1- Dinner 1- Breakfast 1
- On the first day, the activity starts with a pick-up at the hotel in Chiang Mai at 08:30. Participants will then relax for 1.5 hours in an air-conditioned minivan as they are taken to the base camp.
- At 10:00, participants will check-in and get ready for the trekking. They will embark on a 3-hour trek through the jungle, orchards, and along a river bed.
- At 13:00, participants will have lunch at the base camp.
- In the afternoon, participants will go tubing down the Mae Taeng river, which is a fun activity for active travelers, adrenaline junkies, and families.
- They will pass by an elephant sanctuary and sometimes see elephants in the middle of the river.
- Participants will return to the base camp for a shower and dinner at 14:30.
- On the second day, breakfast will start at 07:00. After breakfast, participants will head to Care for Elephants where they will learn about the behavior of elephants and how to properly care for them.
- They will also prepare food and healthy treats to feed to the elephants.
- Check-out will be at 09:30, and participants will leave the basecamp at 10:00.