SKU : ADVHKT04
Step back to our unspoiled natural wonderland and enjoy our second to none adventurous experience. Experience the thrill of rafting for about 4 km during the day with a peaceful atmosphere with a peaceful forest. Then touch the elephant along the natural integrity of the forest. And cool to play with a beautiful waterfall.
Step back to our unspoiled natural wonderland and enjoy our second to none adventurous experience. The day starts with a scenic drive to the Tone Pariwat Sanctuary Station, a beautiful place covered with gorgeous vegetation in Phang nga province then, an elephant trekking to explore the area's beauty before relaxing in a waterfall.
Step back to our unspoiled natural wonderland and enjoy our second to none adventurous experience.The day starts with a scenic drive to the Tone Pariwat Sanctuary Station, a beautiful place covered withgorgeous vegetation in Phang nga province then, an elephant trekking to explore the area's beauty before relaxing in a waterfall. Our highlight is the white water rafting which take you to get the most excitingExperience in the safest way. This is one of the best tours you shouldn't miss.
Value & Benifit : Enjoy the amazing natural beauty and adventure. Experience the thrill of rafting for about 4 km during the day with a peaceful atmosphere with a peaceful forest. Then touch the elephant along the natural integrity of the forest. And cool to play with a beautiful waterfall.
|Itinerary : Day Time 07.30 am. - 17.00 pm.|
|07.30 am.||Pick up from PHUKET Hotel lobby.|
|09.00 am.||Reach to Phang Nga Province.|
|10.00 am.||Short stop at changing point to move into local truck vehicle then drive to Tone Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary.|
|11.00 am.||Arrive at Camp followed by White Water Rafting SessionGuest assemble at Rafting station to attending the safety briefing before commencing the White Water Rafting, we will take you to our exciting white water rafting, 4-5 PERSONS PER RAFT, with experienced 'captains' who will ensure you will reach and know what is EXCITEMENT in the safest way. (Lifejackets and helmets provide for your safety).|
|12.00 pm.||Lunch Break.|
|13.00 pm.||Elephant Trekking Session.|
|14.00 pm.||Jungle Walk Session to Waterfall.|
|15.00 pm.||Refreshment Break.|
|17.00 pm.||Return back to the hotel.|
Tour status: Available instant confirmation.
Type of tour: Join on tour.
Duration of tour: 9.30 hours from approximately.
- Round trip land transfer by Minivan.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Professional staff who give assistance during trip.
- Lifejackets and helmets provided onboard rafts for your safety.
- Coffee break to be served.
- Drinking water.
- Seasonal fruits.
- Insurance coverage under Thai law.
- Admission Fee.
- Inform our guides if you cannot swim and have any personal illness such as heart disease and epilepsy etc.
- Trip is not allowed for pregnant women, handicapped or those who are shorter than 120 centimeters
- Carefully listen to guides explaining the procedure before starting and obey your paddle guide throughout a whole trip.
- Ensure all life jackets and safety helmet are all worn until the rafting trip is over. If any of them cannot well-suited, please inform our guide to change
- A proper sportswear that can get wet MUST be worn before joining the RaftingUnless our guide agrees that you wear accordingly, you will not be allowed to participate the session and our company will not refund all excursion fee.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking is prohibited before and during the rafting trip
- Sandals and slipper is not allowed to be worn during the rafting trip.
- Lock your feet in the right place all the time while floating with the cataract and keep paddles entirely covered if you do not want to row them. No teasing each other during the rafting trip and obey your guide throughout a whole trip.
- Elephant is the slowly animal and will stop to find something to eat. Using voice to communicate and greet by trunk.
- Please check safety belt and while you were trekking, please taking care of your self.
- The mahout will control the elephant by voice but sometime if elephant is not following. (The mahout use the hook to control it)
- When you see "NO ENTRY", please be informed that it means you are not allowed to go into thatOur company will not be responsible for any loss of damages that may occur.
- Free transfer from hotel in Phuket and operated daily day
- Free transfer from Khao Lak & Krabi BUT operated on MON, WED, FRI ( 3 Days /week ) and minimum charge 4 pax
- Non-slip Shoes
- Sun Tan Lotion
- Spare T-shirt and shorts
- Beach towel
- Swimming Suite
- Please ensure you take a waterproof holder/bag to carry the equipment in case of rain or water etc.