SKU : ELEHLF43
Mae Rim Elephant Sanctuary, founded in October 2016, is an elephant conservation project located 30 kilometers from Chiang Mai city. Here at the sanctuary, the objective is to create a family environment where visitors can relax in the jungle with the gentle and intelligent creatures that elephants are. Our mission is to rescue the elephants and provide for them a happy and easy life with ample freedom and good health.
Pick up time: 2.00 – 2.30 pm.
Drop off time: 7.00 – 7.30 pm.
- 2.30 – 3.00 pm. Pick Up at your hotel.
- Drive approximately 45 minutes from Chiang Mai city to Mae Rim Elephant Sanctuary
- Arrive and change into traditional mahout clothing.
- Greet the elephants with your own basket of bananas.
- Play with our elephant family as you learn about their behavior and past.
- Walk in the jungle along a stream surrounded by nature and local farms.
- Enjoy bathing with the elephants and playing in the sand.
- Learn how to make your own traditional noodle soup.
- Relax in the sun by the swimming pool.
- Leave the Sanctuary and drive back to your hotel
- Drop off at your hotel
Tour included: Transfer roundtrip / Dinner / Drinking water / Insurance / English speaking guide
What’s to bring: Change clothes / Towel / Sandal / Sun screen / Insect Repellent / Walking shoes