SKU : CNXHFAELE45
A half-day package to Kanta Elephant Sanctuary offers visitors an enjoyable opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as gain an insight into their history and behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals with friendly, happy elephants in a safe and sustainable environment.
Pick up time: 01.00 – 01.30 pm.
Drop off time: 06.00 - 06.30 pm.
- Pick up from your hotel or accommodation.
- Drive approximately 50 Minutes North of Chiang Mai through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas.
- Arrive at Kanta Elephant Sanctuary. Walk through and learn about the elephants, change into traditional clothing and prepare fruits for our elephants.
- Meet the elephants. Feed, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment and get muddy as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants.
- Walk with the elephants to a river and bathe them.
- Get some tea, coffee and season fruit then say goodbye to the elephants. Leave Kanta Elephant Sanctuary and drive approximately 50 Minutes back to Chiang Mai. Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Tour included: Transfer roundtrip / Tea, Coffee and fruit / English speaking guide / Insurance
What’s to bring: Change clothes / Towel / Sandal / Swimming suit / Sunscreen / Insect repellent