SKU : TRKTWO07
Experience a completely off the beaten track hiking trail in Doi Inthanon National Park, rich in fauna and flora. Incredibly scenic and non touristic. Here you will hike one of a kind special hiking trails. Hiking around 5 hours through the heart of the rain forests. Stop at 2 beautiful cascading waterfalls along the trail and have lunch at a viewpoint. Enjoy view points along the trail and arrive at a ethnic Karen Hilltribe village, learn about the traditional herbs and discover all the different things you can eat from the rainforest along the way. See rice paddys and local fruit orchards. On our 2 day trails will take you to sleep in our Farm stay on the rice fields of a Karen Hilltribe Village in Doi Inthanon National Park. A farm stay that Ethnic Hilltribe Eco Trails, has helped build and do skills development in homestay building and management.
** Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment
** Minimum booking 2 person
Pick up time: 7.00 - 7.30 am.
Drop off time: 5.00 pm.
- Pick up from your hotel between 7.00 - 7.30 am from your accommodation.
- Drive 2 hours to Doi Inthanon National Park, stopping at a market along the way.
- Start the trek behind a village over looking rice fields
- The first part of our hike will take 2 to 2.5 hours through the rainforest stopping at a viewpoint for lunch and passing a beautiful waterfall.
- Stop for lunch at the waterfall
- After lunch we will hike another 2 hours through the rainforest, enjoying the viewpoint along the trail and passing another stunning waterfall.
- Arrive at our farmstay, where you will be staying the night, enjoy the beautiful views around the farm.
- Get involved and help your guide prepare your local thai dinner for the evening.
- Enjoy your evening under the stars.
- Slow start to the morning, we will prepare breakfast and depart for our hike.
- We will hike approximately 4 hours through the Rainforest.
- We will have lunch along the trail.
- Depart Doi Inthanon and arrive back in Chiang Mai around 17.00
Please note that trails and stops may change due to weather and seasonal conditions.
Tour include: Transfer roundtrip / Accident insurance / Meals (1BF+2LN+1DN) / Drinking water (2liter per person only) / Entrance fees and English speaking guide / Porter
What to Bring
Wear shoes with grip suitable for trekking, swimsuit for enjoying at the waterfall and pack a warm layer, mornings and evenings can be chilly up in the mountains.
Excluded: Extra water, snacks and soft drinks