SKU : CNXTRK1D26
Trekking through beautiful environment southwest of Chiang Mai, Take care of elephants without riding, and Enjoy bamboo rafting on Maewang river.
** Please contact us first to check availability before make a payment
** Minimum booking 2 person
Pick up time: 08.15 am – 08.45 am.
Drop off time: 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm.
- Departure from hotel and go to Mae Wang area south side of Chiang Mai
- Meet the elephant, feed by hand, and being with them closer
- Enjoy elephant bath in the river
- Start trekking through the forest area about 1.5 hour and on the way stop for visit Karen village
- Swimming at waterfall
- Enjoy Bamboo rafting about 40 minutes
Tour Included: Transfer from hotel / English speaking guide / Insurance / Lunch / Entrance fees
Tour Exclude: All kind of drinks
What to bring: Walking shoes / Change clothes / Sandal / Towel / Insect spay / Sun cream / Hat