SKU : CNXMBIKE19
The tour begins with a visit to the summit of Doi Inthanon – the highest spot in Thailand and an area rich in biodiversity and unique flora and fauna. We’ll walk an short hiking trail on the summit before heading to the start of the main hike.
What to wear and bring
Loose fitting clothes suitable for hiking, sturdy shoes are recommended for steep steps and uneven bridges. Change of clothes and a towel if you want to swim. A raincoat in the wet season and a warm jumper / jacket in the cool season.
Please note that we require a minimum of 2 people for this tour to depart. If you’re booking a single ticket you’ll be put on a waiting list until the requirement is met. We have no minimum age, but participants should be in good physical shape and able to walk for several km over uneven terrain with steep steps in places. The National Park only allows swimming in a certain area for the safety of visitors, please respect the park rules.
Highest spot in Thailand
- Evergreen forest
- Beautiful waterfalls
- Natural swimming pool
- Learn about flora, fauna and local culture
- Pick up / drop off service
- Snacks, water and local lunch
- Local Karen hilltribe guide
- National park fees
- 9.00 hr. Hotel pick up
- 11.00 hr. – Arrive at the summit of Doi Inthanon
- 12.00 hr. – Walk along a short hiking trail at the summit
- 13.00 hr. – Lunch
- 14:00 hr. – Begin main hiking trail at Pha Dok Siow
- 16.00 hr. – Make your way back to Chiang Mai city
- 17.30 hr. – Arrive in Chiang Mai city