- We pick you up from your hotel/hostel at 8 AM
- You will trek through lush ever green jungle and breathe fresh crisp air.
- Trek up to Thajeko mountain and enjoy spectacular panoramic views.
- After lunch at the top, we will continue our trek along mountainous terrain and on through a valley of rice terraces. Enjoy a cultural exchange as we stop off at Karen Hill Tribe village.
- Our guides will be happy to share with information about local flora and fauna as well as local life.
**(minimum 2 people)**
Trail type : Mountain trail (Up and down mountain)
Total trekking distance : 10-12 km.
Difficulty : Medium
Price includes : pick up and drop off from your hotel (only around city ) Drink water, 1 meal,snack
Please bring along:
- A copy of your passport (for accident insurance)
- Long or Short Pants
- Raincoat (Rainy Season: June to September)
- Jumper/Sweater (Winter Season: December to March)
- Hat or Cap
- Bathing Clothes
- Insect Repellant (best with leech protection)
- Cash (for any other purchases)