SKU : ELEONE40
Mae Rim Elephant Sanctuary, founded in October 2016, is an elephant conservation project located 30 kilometers from Chiang Mai city. Here at the sanctuary, the objective is to create a family environment where visitors can relax in the jungle with the gentle and intelligent creatures that elephants are. Our mission is to rescue the elephants and provide for them a happy and easy life with ample freedom and good health.
Pick up time: 09.00 – 09.30 am.
Drop off time: 4.30 pm.
- Drive approximately 45 minutes from Chiang Mai city to Mae Rim Elephant Sanctuary.
- Arrive and change into traditional mahout clothing.
- Greet the elephants with your own basket of bananas.
- Play with our elephant family as you learn about their behavior and past.
- Enjoy a Mud Spa and play with them in sand
- Relax in the sun by the swimming pool.
- Learn how to make your own traditional noodle soup.
- Help us forage for elephant treats.
- Walk in the jungle with our elephants along a stream surrounded by nature and local farms.
- Enjoy bathing with the elephants and playing in the sand
- Say goodbye to our elephants and change clothes.
- 4.00 P.M. Leave the sanctuary
Tour included: Transfer roundtrip / Lunch / Drinking water / Insurance / English speaking guide
What’s to bring: Chang clothes / Towel / Sandal / Sunscreen / Insect repellent / Camera