Pick up time : 06.30 – 07.00 am.
Drop off time : 1.30 – 2.00 pm.
- Pick up from your accommodation at 06:30 am - 07:00 am and travel around 1.5 hours to our ethical elephant camp in Mae Wang District.
- Visit a local market to support the local community before heading to the camp.
- Learn about Thai elephants and the ethical approaches to care for these majestic creatures.
- Get to know our elephants by feeding them bananas.
- Walk with our elephants into the tropical jungle to observe how they live freely in their natural habitat.
- Dip into a natural mud spa with our elephants and help keeping them clean by bathing and brushing their skins.
- Enjoy a Thai, home-cooked lunch and fresh fruits.
- Say goodbye to your new found friends and return to your accommodation in Chiang Mai at around 1:30pm.
Tour included : Transfer roundtrip / English speaking guide / Lunch / Drinking water / Insurance
What’s to bring : Change clothes / Towel / Sandal / Sun screen / Insect Repellent