SKU : ELEHLF41
Each of our elephants has a unique personality and disposition yet they all share the same history. They have been in our family for generations, from when they transported teak logs for our ancestors in the Mae Sariang District to their time spent entertaining tourists today.
Pick up time: 06.30 – 07.00 am.
Drop off time: 1.30 pm.
- Pick up from your accommodation
- For 1.30 hour drive to Into The Wild Elephant Camp, located in the south of Chiang Mai
- Stop at local market for a short tour before heading to the camp
- Get to know our elephants and learn how to prepare food for them
- Walk with our elephants into the jungle and learn to feed, play and observe the way they live in their natural, habitat
- After that enjoy a mud spa with the elephants and spend time bath and brush them
- Then you will have a break for delicious Thai food and seasonal fresh fruit
- Say good bye to your newfound friends and head back to Chiang Mai around 1.30 pm at your accommodation
Tour included: Transfer roundtrip / English speaking guide / Lunch / Drinking water / Insurance
What’s to bring: Change clothes / Towel / Sandal / Sun screen / Insect Repellent