SKU : CNXTRK2D33
Here we are family of the community who while working towards survival and safety of the elephants. You will spending a wonderful day with our elephant's family and support community based sustainable ecotourism.
Day One :
- Pick up at your hotel time between 8:00-8:30 A.M.
- Visit a local market in order to buy supplies
- Drive to elephant camp
- Elephant care ( Feeding , Bathing )
- Lunch at the Karen tribe village.
- Trekking for around 8-10 Kilometers through the jungle to Karen tribe village
- Over night at Karen tribe village
Day Two :
- Breakfast and coffee or tea
- Start trekking for around 5 Kilometers to the waterfall
- Have lunch , swim and relax at the waterfall
- Trekking for 3 Kilometers to river
- Bamboo rafting around 30-45 minute
- Arrive to your hotel around 5:00-5:30 P.M.
What you should bring :
-Money to buy drinks (500 THB)
-Rain jacket (Rain season
-A set of dry clothes
-Warm clothes ( Can get cold at night )