Pick up time: 08.00 am. – 08.30 am.
Drop off time: 5.30 pm.
- Drive for 1.5 hours to Into The Wild Elephant camp, Location in the south of Chiang Mai
- Stop at a local market for a short tour before heading to the camp
- Get to know our elephants and learn how to prepare food for them
- Walking with our elephants into the jungle and learn to feed, play and observe the way they live in their natural habitat
- Then you will have a break for a delicious and healthy Thai lunch, and during the meal you will learn how to make elephant’s vitamins with herbs
- After that enjoy a mud spa with the elephants and spend time bathe and brush them
- Say good bye to your newfound friends and head back to Chiang Mai
Tour included: Transportation / Lunch / Tour guide /Drinking water / Insurance
What to bring: Sandal / Change clothes / Swimming suite / Hat / Towel / Sun screen / Insect repellent