SKU : ELEONE39
Kanta Elephant Sanctuary is an ethical and sustainable eco-tourism project located approximately 45km from the city of Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand. Founded in Mar 2015. A new dimention of seeing, feeling and touching the elephants in the wild open space, happy. As they are parts of our family there is no need to control them in the harm way. No training hook No ankle chain and absolutely no riding.
Pick up time: 08.30 – 09.00 am.
Drop off time: 5.00 pm.
- Drive approximately 50 Mins North of Chiang Mai through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas.
- Arrive at Kanta Elephant Sanctuary, change into traditional clothing
- Prepare fruits for our elephants and Meet our elephants. Feed, Roaming, Touching, Playing with elephants.
- At the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants.
- Prepare and cook sticky rice mixed with herbal for our elephants. Learn about Background, health care and behavior of Elephant.
- Enjoy more time roaming, feeding and take elephant walk to the river and enjoy Bathe, scrub elephants. Feed sticky rice balls, Fruits to Our elephants.
- This part is focused on taking your time and allowing the elephants to enjoy each moment of their freedom, scratching, rubbing, throwing dirt, enjoy the view and take lots of pictures
- Tea and coffee break.
- Leave Kanta Elephant Sanctuary and drive approximately 50 Mins back to Chiang Mai. Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Tour included: Transfer roundtrip / English speaking guide / Lunch / Insurance
What’s to bring: Change clothes / Towel / Sandal / Swimming suite / Sunscreen / Hat / Insect repellent / Camera