We have established the Elephant Rescue Park to serve as a sanctuary for homeless and abused elephants, many of whom come from the bigger cities of Thailand, where they are exploited by humans and often forced to beg for money. Our primary objective is to provide a safe, and secure environment for these magnificent animals
Pick up time: 08.00 am. – 08.30 am.
Drop off time: 5.30 pm.
- Pick Up from your hotel , visit the Elephant. Poo Poo paper marking factory and shop at the fresh market for elephant food before arrival at our camp.
- Change of clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us, followed by an introductory discussion on elephant history and mahout life.
- Feeding, observation and interaction witch elephants. You will also get to walk with them to beautiful view points, where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
- Plant trees to provide food for the elephant.
- Enjoy a delicious, home cooked lunch.- Learn to make herbal medicine for the elephants.
- Bathe, brush and have fun splashing around with the elephant in their very own swimming pool.
- Say farewell to your new friends and mahouts
Tour included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Drinking water
What to bring: Towel / Change clothes / Sandal / Insect spray / Sun cream