Pick up time: 08.00 am. – 08.30 am.
Drop off time: 5.30 pm.
- Drive approximately 1.5 hours outside of Chiang Mai through rural landscapes, agricultural areas, and forested hills.
- Arrive at the Karen village. Meet your guide and walk for 10-15 minutes through the village to the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary. Change into traditional Karen clothing. Enjoy an introductory lesson about elephant anatomy, history, and behaviour.
- Meet the elephants. Feed, interact, and play with the elephants in their natural home as you learn about their behaviour and history. Take photos with the elephants.
- Enjoy a lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit.
- Walk with the elephants to the river. Bathe and brush the elephants.
- Join the elephants for a therapeutic mud spa. Swim in the river and take photos with the elephants.
- Change clothes and walk for 10-15 minutes through the Karen village.
- Leave the Sanctuary and return to Chiang Mai.
Tour included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Drinking water
What to bring: Towel / Change clothes / Sandal / Sun cream / Insect spray