Pick up time: 08.00 am. – 08.30 am.
Drop off time: 5.30 pm.
- Proceed to the Elephant Jungle Paradise Park, which is located in the south of Chiang Mai
- Arrive at the Karen village (the elephant village camp). Meet your guide and change into traditional Karen clothes
- Meet the elephants, Feed, interact, play with the elephants in the jungle and learn how to command, including elephant’s behavior and history
- Enjoy delicious lunch with traditional Thai food and fresh fruit
- Learn and practice how to make organic herbal medicines for elephants
- Take a mud bath with the elephants. Walk with the elephants to the waterfall
- Bath and brush the elephants. Swim in the river and take photos with the elephants
- Change clothes and depart the elephant park and return to Chiang Mai
Tour included: Transfer from hotel / Tour guide / Insurance / Lunch / Drinking water
What to bring: Towel / Change clothes / Sandal / Swimming suite / Sun cream / Hat / Insect spray