SKU : CNXMBIKE10
We begin the tour with a 90-minute drive East of Chiang Mai, driving high up in Mae Takhrai National Park to the mountainous border between Chiang Mai and Lampang provinces. From here we ride through beautiful old growth forest at an elevation of 1000m+ along undulating smooth singletrack, following the mountain ridgeline. Along the way you’ll have sneak peak views of Chiang Mai on the right, Lampang on the left through the forest and they’ll be amazing sections of singletrack downhill / punchy climbs for the first few km.
- 3-4 hours mountain biking along 90% singletrack along remote trails and breathtaking scenery.
- 20-25km / 500-700m gain
- Lunch after hike, water and snacks along the trail
- Pick and drop off service in comfortable air-conditioned transportation
- Complimentary photos and videos
- Helmet, pads, gloves and pack
- Pick up from hotel at 8.30-9.00am
- Guests to be picked up at hotel, guesthouse, home etc., please advise when booking. Pickup locations must be within Chiang Mai city limits.
What to wear and bring:
- Loose fitting clothes, shorts and outdoor shoes, sunscreen and camera. There will be a shower at the end village if you want to bring a change of clothes / towel.
Restrictions: A good level of fitness is required, excellent ability and confidence on a mountain bike is essential.